INSIST ON THE IO-HUB SMART PANEL!
The IO-HUB platform aligns between the smart grid requirements and the consumers' desire for full visibility and control of the energy consumption at their premises.
This Smart Panel:
- Manages the entire electricity network down to each single circuit
- Implements the intelligence of monitoring and control at the premises
- Exceeds the functionality and safety features of the standard panel
- Monetizes all resources with its Approved Revenue Grade metering
- Manages, monitors, controls, curtails, or monetizes each energy circuit
- Connects DERs, such as generators, solar, fuel cells, batteries, and more
- Provides scalable monitoring and control capabilities
- Replaces the conventional electricity panel
- And much more!
INSIST ON IO-HUB BENEFITS
Insist ON Savings
- Control and plan for your electricity bill
- Monitor demand and consumption by circuit level
- Set priority loads and understand utility charges
- Monetize all possible utility incentives and programs
Insist ON Safety
- Monitor detailed electrical information, such as power frequency
- Automatic appliance disconnection in case of grid problem
- Included spark detection and protection from current surges
Insist ON Smart Home Features
- Timers available on every circuit
- Virtual remote control of appliances
- Ability to set operational modes, e.g. "out of building" or "night mode".
Insist ON Peak Demand Management
- Support of automatic rate-driven management, based on user priority
- Support of automatic demand reduction programming
- Support of curtailment and demand response participation
- Support of smart appliance and thermostat integration
Insist ON Maximizing Alternative Energy
- Alternative sources become an integral part of the energy supply
- IO-HUB eliminates the need to wire specific appliances to the source
- Flexible integration and optimization of energy generation, such as PV, fuel cells, and batteries, without tedious installation requirements
Insist ON Keeping Power ON
- Prevent cases of total power cut-off in cases of excess demand
- Load management can disconnect lower priority appliances
- Phase balancing can automatically transfer loads to balance power
INSIST ON VIRTUAL POWER PLANTS (VPP)
The IO-HUB Smart Panel Control Technology Creates Virtual Power Plants and Community Nanogrids
RESIDENTIAL IO-HUB SPECIFICATIONS
COMMERCIAL IO-HUB SPECIFICATIONS
INSIST ON ANSWERS
Can the IO-HUB Integrate Fuel Cells or Generators into a Solar and Battery System?
Yes! Not only can the IO-HUB can easily work with most forms of solar, generation, and energy storage, it optimizes how this energy is produced, stored, and consumed.
Can the IO-HUB track natural gas or hydrogen usage for my Fuel Cells?
Yes! The IO-HUB is the only technology that holistically manages and tracks not only electricity but other fuel intake.
Can the IO-HUB island my home in the case of an outage?
Absolutely. Leveraging storage technologies, not only can the IO-HUB island a home from the grid, but it creates a virtual essential load panel, prioritized by the owner, so that the owner can decide what circuits stay on.
Can the IO-HUB track and monitor devices on a plug-load level?
The IO-HUB is able to communicate with zigbee relays and smart appliances if already present, yes.
Are controls necessary for energy systems?
IO controls truly are the brain of a microgrid. Without intelligence guiding the demand shifting and peak shaving, a battery is simply a backup solution. Controls also safeguard the proper use of an ESS.